Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bouncing Ball Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzE5Rx7pXs

For this project, we needed to take the 4 section bouncing ball tutorial and adjust it to make a more unique video. I changed the color of the floor, but kept the original pattern. I turned up the intensity of the flames to make them look thicker. I adjusted the trajectory of the ball so that it bounces evenly with the first and last bounce, but higher for the 2nd. I raised the ring up higher as well. I adjusted the spot light so that the ball would be jumping into an unknown black area. I also angled the camera differently so that you could see the ball from a different angle. The face really looks scared going through the fire ring and into the darkness! Overall, I was very happy with the way this project came out and I look forward to doing a lot more animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment